Book Europe Holiday Packages
09N/10D Tour Package
Day 1 Arrive Amsterdam
Day 2 Amsterdam - City Tour by Bus and Boat (B)
Day 3 Amsterdam - Paris (B)
Day 4 Paris – Paris City Tour and Cruise (B)
Day 5 Paris – Interlaken (B)
Day 6 Interlaken – Mt. Jungfraujoch (B)
Day 7 Interlaken – Lucerne (B)
Day 8 Lucerne – Mt. Titlis (B)
Day 9 Lucerne – Zurich Depart (B)
|CITIES||NO. OF NIGHTS||CATEGORY||HOTEL NAME|
|AMSTERDAM||02||3 STAR||Central Park / Tulip Inn Ams Centre / Citadel|
|4 STAR||Savoy / Albus|
|PARIS||02||3 STAR||Prince Albert Louvre / Best Western Opera Grands Boulevards|
|4 STAR||Windsor Opera / Novotel Gare Montparnasse/ Lumen Louvre|
|5 STAR||Victoria Palace/ Grand Hotel Du Palais Royal|
|INTERLAKEN||02||3 STAR||Chalet Swiss / Central Continental|
|4 STAR||Krebs / Interlaken|
|5 STAR||Lindner Grand Beau Rivage|
|LUCERNE||02||3 STAR||Drei Konige / De La Paix|
|4 STAR||Cascada Swiss Quality Hotel / Ameron Hotel Flora / Monopol|
|5 STAR||Palace Luzern / Schweizerhof Lucerne|
- Accommodation on Bed & Breakfast Basis: (Daily breakfast except on the day of arrival)
- Amsterdam 02 Nights Hotel as specified above or similar
- Paris 02 Nights Hotel as specified above or similar
- Interlaken 02 Nights Hotel as specified above or similar
- Lucerne 02 Nights Hotel as specified above or similar
- Sightseeing as mentioned below on Seat-in-Coach basis:
- City Tour by Bus and Boat
- Paris City Tour and Cruise by Coach
- Entry Tickets to Eiffel Tower / Montparnasse Tower, without transfers (Any one. Eiffel Tower tickets are subject to availability. Incase of Non – Availability; Montparnasse Tower will be included)
- Jungfraujoch (In Conjunction with Swiss Pass)
- Titlis (In Conjunction with Swiss Pass)
- Second Class train ticket: Amsterdam to Paris
- Second Class train ticket: Paris to Basel
- Swiss Travel Pass (Regular) for 8 days in Second Class
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
• Paris City Tour and Cruise by Coach: Hotel Pick-up and Drop off is not included. You must report to your departure point 30 minutes prior to your pick up time for check-in. Your tour ends at the Eiffel Tower. Time Slots available: 09:00 hrs / 12:00 Hrs / 14:45 Hrs / 16:00 Hrs. Duration of the Tour is 3 Hours Swiss Travel Pass: The Swiss Travel Pass is your all-in-one ticket to travel by rail, road and waterway throughout the whole of Switzerland.
• Visas & Overseas Travel Insurance
• Meals other than mentioned in the itinerary
• High Season, Trade Fair & Special Event surcharge
• Anything not specifically mentioned in the Price Includes section.
Airport transfers on Private Basis: (By Standard Car, Maximum Person:03 & Maximum Luggage: 03 pieces)
• Amsterdam Airport to Amsterdam City Centre Hotel
Remarks: Transfers have to be between 2000 Hrs – 0800 Hrs / Supplement charges are applicable for transfers at odd hours. Please check your flight timings and book accordingly.
Private Transfers in Amsterdam and Paris: by Standard Car (Maximum Person: 03 / Maximum Luggage: 03)
o Amsterdam City Centre Hotel to Amsterdam Train Station
o Paris Train Station to Paris City Centre Hotel to Paris Train Station
Private Transfers in Switzerland by Standard Car (Maximum Person: 03 / Maximum Luggage: 03)
o Interlaken Train Station – Hotel – Interlaken Train Station
o Lucerne Train Station – Hotel – Lucerne Train Station
Red Light District Walking Tour, Amsterdam
Guided Tour of the Louvre, Paris
Skip the line. The Louvre Museum with Audio-guide, Paris
Lido and champagne - 1st show, Paris
Moulin Rouge 1st Show & 1/2 champagne, Paris
Paradis Latin. Indian Menu, Paris
• Cost for single person travelling alone on request.
• Infant cost may be chargeable in a few hotels.
• A maximum of 4 heads in a room are possible in European hotels according to the fire department rules. Very limited hotels have these rooms. Please ask our operation teams for quotations on quad share. Incase all passengers are not declared at the time of booking, the hotel has the right to book an additional room and charge the clients directly.
• Eurail passes offered by us are for the exact number of days required in the above itinerary. If passengers have plans to travel in between or further on their own, it is passengers responsibility to inform us in advance to include additional days in the costing before issuance.
• High Season, Trade Fair & Special Event surcharge not included in the above price. Please check with operations team for quotations with exact dates of travel.
• All sightseeing tours are on Seat In Coach Basis. These have fixed departure times and start at a particular point in the city centre. Passengers to make their own way there and back from hotel. You must report to your departure point at least 15 minutes prior to your tour starting time.
• Should the client be late the tour or transfer will depart without client, no refunds will be provided and alternative arrangements will be an extra cost.
• Hotels are conveniently located in the city centre. Transfers from the station to the hotel and back in each city will be on own.
• A child seat is compulsory in vehicles in few countries for children. An additional cost might be applicable for the same. This can be advised on booking only.
• It is customary for certain hotels to request a credit-card deposit upon check-in to cover any incidental charges. Unused funds will be refunded upon check-out. Some hotels may accept a cash deposit in lieu but this cannot be guaranteed. It is the client’s duty to reverse the credit card charge on check out.
• Private surcharge would be applicable for tours and transfers which do not suit Seat-in-Coach timings.
• Mid night surcharge is applicable as per flight details
• Issuance of visa is solely under the discretion of the Consulates / Embassies. Our role is to assist you in submission of visa and guide you with the formalities. We do not hold any responsibility in case of any rejection of visas. Cancellation policy will be still applicable even if the visas get rejected.
• Please check all inclusions as any additions will occur in extra charges.
• All/Any expenses passengers might incurred due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight cancellation/delays, accidents of any nature, bad weather, natural calamities, medical evacuation, supplier policies, etc. It is suggested that clients take out travel insurance. We merely acts a service broker and does not accept any liability.
• We strongly advise passengers to take out insurance covering cancellations, medical expenses, and loss of baggage, curtailment and default at the time of booking,.
• Any requests such as (Interconnecting Room, Adjacent Rooms, Rooms on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed/ twin bed, floor map, early check in, non/ smoking room, etc.) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your guest arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign. However we will request this for you as priority.
• Most hotels Check In time is between 1400-1500hrs & Check Out time is between 1000-1100hrs and varies from hotel to hotel. If necessary we will request an early check in or late checkout but this is subject to availability. For guaranteed early check – in, please pre-book your stay for the previous night and for guaranteed late check – out, please pre-book your stay for the next night.
• The above quotation has been based on specific hotels. According to occupancies hotels are subject to change. In case the hotel rooms are not available as specified above the alternate hotels will be suggested. The difference in cost is payable extra.
• The above quote is based on base category rooms unless specified.
• All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
• We must receive the amount quoted / invoiced in our bank account, in either Euros.
• Rates are subject to change without prior notice due to circumstances beyond our control e.g. Rate Fluctuations, Fuel Increases, Government Regulations, Government Levies, Duties, etc.
• All Bank Charges to your account. Rate of Exchange will be given at the time of making payments, subject to change without any prior notice.
• Rates/itineraries/payment terms as per present RBI regulations and are subject to change without any prior notice.
• Baggage allowed is 1 medium sized suitcase and one handbag person.
• Please don't store money and valuables in your checked in baggage. The same should be kept in hand luggage.
• Airlines have restrictions on baggage weight, numbers and dimension. Kindly check the airline website regarding the same before traveling so as to avoid paying excess baggage charges
• Passport should be valid up to six months from the date of return.
• It is deemed our detailed terms and conditions applicable have been read, understood and agreed upon.
• All Rates are for Indian Passport Holders Only.